As SVP & Publisher of William Morrow, I published many New York Times bestselling authors, both fiction and non-fiction. Having worked for Bloomsbury UK prior to moving to New York in 1998 to launch Bloomsbury USA, I have publishing experience and insight from both sides of the Atlantic. Now as an agent, being a champion of authors and their work continues to be my passion.
Recent News and Deals
- Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator by Jen Klein sold to Soho Teen
- Fae by C.J. Abedi to Diversion Books
- When the River is Ice and Untitled by M.P. Cooley sold to William Morrow
- Untitled Jane Ryland 3 & 4 by Hank Phillippi Ryan to Forge
- Untitled Bell Elkins 3 & 4 by Julia Keller sold to Minotaur
About the Agency
Books, their writers, and their agents tell the story of Sanford. J. Greenburger Associates. Its prestigious reputation, built representing such icons as Kafka and Sartre, provides the foundation for the dynamic and independent spirit of the agency today. With dozens of New York Times bestsellers, SJGA provides representation to contemporary authors including Dan Brown, Nelson DeMille, Christopher Moore and Robin Preiss Glasser.
I represent both fiction and non-fiction writers, and I am actively seeking new clients who are great storytellers, delivering both narrative urgency and dramatic tension, combined with multi-faceted characters and a transporting sense of place.