As SVP & Publisher of William Morrow, I published many New York Times bestselling authors, both fiction and non-fiction. Having worked for Bloomsbury UK prior to moving to New York in 1998 to launch Bloomsbury USA, I have publishing experience and insight from both sides of the Atlantic. Now as an agent first at Sanford J. Greenburger Associates and now at DeFiore and Company Inc., being a champion of authors and their work continues to be my passion.
Recent News and Deals
- Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator by Jen Klein sold to Soho Teen
- Fae by C.J. Abedi to Diversion Books
- When the River is Ice and Untitled by M.P. Cooley sold to William Morrow
- Untitled Jane Ryland 3 & 4 by Hank Phillippi Ryan to Forge
- Untitled Bell Elkins 3 & 4 by Julia Keller sold to Minotaur
About the Agency
DeFiore and Company Inc. is a mid-sized literary agency located in Manhattan’s Union Square. We represent dozens of authors and experts, including #1 New York Times bestsellers, award winning fiction writers for adults and children, important non-fiction authors, thinkers and practitioners whose work help people live better lives, and new voices in all areas of writing.
I represent both fiction and non-fiction writers, and I am actively seeking new clients who are great storytellers, delivering both narrative urgency and dramatic tension, combined with multi-faceted characters and a transporting sense of place.